Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 1 Test! Monday Morning!

This past week has been nuts for me personally but I'm determined if you are. Keep your eyes peeled like onions for more lessons this weekend. We're testing ourselves on Week 1 Monday Morning. How exciting! Are you READY?

I'll be ordering Domino's, Phuc Long's Thai or whatever the hell else I can afford because I need to
stay the damn hell out of the kitchen (it's so easy for a foodie to get lost in shiitake mushroom salad bliss for hours). Then I need to live in my pj's and type like a mad crazy lady.

We have more reading the next couple of weeks as well. Food and Sanitation is next. How long can one go without a shower? Hmmm...I think the Food and Sanitation chapter recommends a shower every day. Okay, I'll shower, but that's it! I know you all need some articles pronto, but if you haven't read "History of the Restaurant: What ha ha happened was", do it now. For one, I stayed up really late to write that for you and tried to make it entertaining. I even showed you some lame drawing skills that only Napoleon Dynamite could admire. So for that reason alone, I will be getting out my "You Suck" scorecard and putting some ticks on it if you don't read it because friends don't let friends humiliate themselves without showing up to the party with bells on. Reason number two, you need to read it because THAT is your first official lesson! Reason three, it's stuff that chefs are supposed to know. Now, get crackin! Or my sharpened knife shall meet your little meatball shapers. HA!HA!HA!hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Scare Up This Old Blog