Saturday, September 5, 2020

Let's Scare Up This Old Blog


Time to scare of up this old blog again. Can you believe it's 10 years old? This has done nothing more than affirm that my passion and love for cooking never dies and this is my calling. 

I farted around and went into corporate world again, and no surprise, GOT FUCKING FUCKED OVER.

Sigh.

It's not a game I want to play anymore. 

I'll do my fucking work and still give my best but my  heart isn't in the corporations, it's in the kitchen. 

I am not going to deny myself anymore. 

Like that song, "The Search is Over," I know who I am now, for real, and she's here to stay. 

Get your appetite ready because it's time, bitches, I'm gonna make you some god damn good food! Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Scare Up This Old Blog